Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/05/2019
Ingenico, Communication Internship Email
Neptunusstraat 41-63, Hoofddorp, Paesi Bassi
- Write and edit news articles for our monthly Technology platforms
- Support our Technology team in making key information available for our community
- Be the eyes and ears of our Technology management team and find interesting news within the organization
- Bring up new creative communication ideas
- Assist with special events
- Reports to CTO of Ingenico Group
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, or similar field. (You must be enrolled as a student throughout the entire internship).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be a plus).
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to act independently, maintain confidentiality and keep calm in a dynamic environment.