Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/05/2019
Procter & Gamble, Manufacturing Technical Expert Intern
Procter & Gamble
Camino della Segre, 1 , Mequinenza, Zaragoza, Spagna
Benefit: Relocation support
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader for the development of innovative production systems and technologies. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/ processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.
Our Technical Expert Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products, its multigenerational evolution and for managing the company‘s billion dollar capital investments. During your internship experience in P&G, you will:
- Create automation systems or product models to use for optimization
- Contribute to the development of innovative technologies
- Manage high-end computer simulation
- Develop process or innovative packaging equipment solutions
- Lead concept studies.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Are near to finalizing their studies (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes.