Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/05/2019
ECSDA, Communication Intern
ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
Rue Royale 75, Bruxelles, Belgio
- Produce the content in the areas of strategic importance for financial market infrastructures based on the research, discussions with members and other work of the association.
- Prepare the layouts for the content produced by the association – for the web and prints.
- Actively use social media, update the website and create the content to keep members and broader audience informed of the developments in the areas relevant to the European Central Securities Depositories.
- Provide general support to the team, including in the organisation of high-level events and discussions.
- Creative and artistic mind;
- Mastering of Microsoft office, publishing and web creation programmes;
- Exceptional writing skills and very good spoken English;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Studying to get or has just obtained a university degree in communication or politics;
- Distinct soft skills – self-starter, well-organised, ready to take ownership, solution-driven, ‘going an extra-mile’ person.