Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/05/2019
PWC, Consulting - Public Policy Trainee
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 30/06/2019
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
As a trainee, you will be deeply involved in a variety of projects and assignments, including for example public sector modernisation such as business process improvement, performance management, organisational change and digital transformation as well as public policy advice such as evaluation and studies innovation.
- You are taking a gap year or you are in your final year of a master's degree specialising in Business Administration, Political Science, International Relations or equivalent;
- You are looking for a gap year or an end-of-studies internship lasting at least six months;
- Your analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- Good team player, you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple demands;
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory.