Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/05/2019
Beiersdorf AG, Intern Quality Academy - Corporate Quality Management (Cosmetics)
Unnastrasse 48, Hamburg, Germania
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
5-6 mesi (da agosto)
Right from the start, you will have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks all fostering interactive learning within the global Quality community. As a member of the Quality Academy you will both work with our specialists at headquarter as well as our colleagues from global affiliates. Typical projects you will be assigned on are:
- Co-develop a toolbox for interactive learning for classroom trainings at QAcademy (games, quizzes, case studies)
- Set up of an e-learning module as pilot project to gain experiences with the tool & module development
- Be involved in the organization and implementation of a global conference and Academy week
- Support feedback analysis and lessons learnt from event.
- Studies: preferably Education, Human Resources, Instructional Design or communications
- Enrolled during the whole internship in bachelor’s or master’s studies
- High affinity for learning and IT tools, including sound MS office skills (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Effective analytical skills and autonomous, process-oriented working method
- Creative mindset
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English.