Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/05/2019
VF, Material Specialist Trainee - Internship
Via Laveggio 5, Stabio, Svizzera
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Arti/Creatività/Moda, Engineering
- Provide support to Material Manager to develop new and innovative materials for the brand.
- Understand Product/Material engine to anticipate problems and facilitate solutions that minimize sample and production delays.
- Support on execution of seasonal developments and communication with suppliers and regional offices.
- Understand QA Testing Lab requirements and facilitate the timely testing of raw materials.
- Ensure the Product Line Management (PLM) database is consistently updated and accurate.
- Provide material library support through organizing and maintenance of fabric library.
- Degree in Apparel Design, Textiles, Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferably a brief work experience in Apparel/Accessories business
- Understanding of design and development process from inception through production
- Knowledge of textile properties, testing, dyeing, finishing, manufacturing or other textile fundamentals
- Fluent English - spoken and written is mandatory.
- Proficient PC skills (spreadsheets, word processing) Working Knowledge of Web PDM, PLM data management systems, or SAP is a plus.