Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2019
EBA, Traineeship in the Banking Markets, Innovation and Consumers Department
EBA - European Banking Authority
20 avenue André Prothin, Paris La Défense, Francia
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 27/06/2019
Reporting, Valuations and Transparency Unit
- Thematic work and ad hoc analysis on loan management, non-performing exposures, valuation;
- Assessment of Pillar 3 disclosures;
- Thematic reviews of quality of reported data.
Banking Markets, Innovation and Products Unit
- Contribution to the work related to the CMU;
- Contribution to the monitoring of financial innovation and FinTech;
- Analysis of authorisation and sandboxing approaches;
Conduct, Payments and Consumers Unit
- The conduct of financial institutions, including Anti-money laundering and counterterrorism financing;
- Depositor protection;
- Payment Services;
- Consumer Protection, in relation to banking products and services such as mortgage credit, consumer credit, payment services, payment accounts, and deposits;
- The monitoring of financial innovation from a consumer protection angle.
- A Master degree in Law, Finance or Banking; The traineeship programme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates who have completed their studies no longer than five years prior to the deadline for applications.
- A graduate thesis on topics related to the activities of the department as described above;
- Good drafting skills in English – please give examples in your traineeship application (e.g. studies, preparation of presentations, articles, revising documents in English).