Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2019
EBA, Traineeship in the Prudential Regulation and Supervisory Policy Department or Policy Coordination Unit
EBA - European Banking Authority
20 avenue André Prothin, Paris La Défense, Francia
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
L'offerta scade il 27/06/2019
Liquidity Leverage Loss Absorbency and Capital Unit
- Contribute to the regulatory work in the area of MREL;
- Contribute to quantitative benchmarking or data analysis for MREL and IFRS9;
- Contribute to the monitoring of MREL eligible liabilities; o Contribute to the preparation of internal briefings and presentations for various stakeholders.
Risk Based Metrics Unit
- Contribute to the regulatory work in either credit, market or operational risk, in addition to the EBA’s work on investment firms;
- Contribute to quantitative benchmarking analysis of credit risk (IRB) or market risk internal models.
Supervisory Review, Recovery and Resolution
- Contribute to the preparation of supervisory and resolution colleges and support the data analysis and monitoring work;
- Contribute to other recovery and resolution-related activities, including providing support to the preparation of internal and external training on specific matters;
- Contribute to the preparation of briefings for EBA representation at meetings with external policy makers, EU political institutions and regulatory bodies;
- Provide support to the EBA’s internal committees and subgroups, and to their chairpersons.
- Contribute to work on the Single Rulebook Q&A process (prudential supervision on policy and/or reporting issues).
- A Master degree in Finance, Banking, Economics, Statistics or PhD studiesin these areas (on-going or complete);
- A graduate thesis on topics related to the activities of the department as described above;
- Good drafting skills in English – please give examples in your application (e.g. studies, preparation of presentations, articles, revising documents in English).