Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2019
Marriott International, Intern – F&B
Frankfurter Str. 10, Eschborn, Germania
Turismo e ospitalità
- Create Continent Standards deck on F&B Discipline related subject matters
- Conducts online research on latest F&B Discipline related trends
- Consolidates operational data for review and support analysis of findings
- Creates powerful and compelling power point presentations pertaining to F&B Discipline initiatives/projects
- Contribute input and insights on F&B related projects targeting the Millennial mindset consumers
- Develops standard templates design that can be implemented into F&B Discipline projects
- Liaises with properties on the collection of information, to ensure positive and timely outcome of projects.
- Possess a flair and passion for F&B and its future trends
- Project-oriented mindset
- Language - Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Computer skills – Well versed in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, and web browsing tools
- Ability to do some form of photography
- Possess skills to read and analyze basic Financial information
- Team player – Works well as an individual and with co-workers
- A high degree of poise, tact and resourcefulness in obtaining, presenting and interpreting information
- Highly self-started, motivated individual who thrives in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment.