Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2019
Kelloggs, Finance intern
cladirea A, Soseaua Pipera 49, Bucharest, Romania
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 22/06/2019
- Deliver consistent and reliable performance on the scanning fulfillment of all invoices and other payables-related documentation.
- Responsible with archiving of invoices and managing the document flow with the local markets according with the legal requirements.
- Partners with internal business and vendors to resolve foreign language queries and issues (including technical) driving the timely payment of vendor and expense transactions.
- Responsible for the management and daily scanning of all payable related paper/e-mail documentation into the Portal ready for processing. Partners with markets to meet country-specific tax filing requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required.
- Experience in finance or a related field.
- Language Skills: English (Advanced).
- Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus