Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/06/2019
Airbus-Satair, Integrated Material Services
Weg beim Jaeger 150, Hamburg, Germania
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi (da agosto/settembre)
Integrated Material Services (IMS) is a strategic initiative of Satair Group. It is a highly customized service which offers a fully integrated end-to-end supply chain solution for airlines. The service covers expendable and consumable parts and guarantees material availability on-site within a certain service level. Key enablers of the service are material forecasting capabilities and the automation of supply chain processes. Operations are deployed through a small local team located at the customer and integrated into the airlines' operations and organization. IMS team is deployed globally.
Tasks & accountabilities:
- Provide short-term IT solutions to volume driven business problems
- Contribute to business automation and performance improvement
- Develop solutions that automate repetitive tasks on SAP User Interface
- Design performance monitoring dashboards to facilitate decision making and business monitoring
- Document solutions
- Contribute with innovative ideas to solve business’ demands
- Support business data analysis.
- Enrolled student within Aerospace/Industrial Engineering, Information Management or similar field of study
- Microsoft Office
- Coding expertise desired: VBA, Python, SAP scripting or Java
- English: fluent
- German would be a plus
- You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills and are able to work independently.