Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/06/2019
HP, Big Data & Analytics Internship
Carrer Jesús Serra Santamans, 8, 08174 , Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spagna
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
- Participates as a member of team of other data science engineers carrying out the investigation, design, development, execution, and implementation of data science projects to generate new insights, products, technologies, and intellectual property.
- In accordance with plan and team guidance, performs/executes data collection and analysis procedures and data insight visualizations for assigned projects.
- Assists the team in performing experiments and validations in accordance with overall plan.
- Collects, records, and analyzes data using established protocols and processes; communicates findings to other team members for review and feedback.
- Assists in preparation of literature and presentations for peer review, publication, and delivery at industry and scientific events and conferences; creates patent applications and supporting documentation.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyze research data.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results.