Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/06/2019
Airbus, Internship - Manufacturing Technologies
Paseo John Lennon s/n, 28906, Getafe, Spagna
You will support in daily industrialization tasks on aircraft assembly:
- Definition and implementation of industrial systems for all phases of the product life cycle (from studies/concept of the product to the series phase).
Support the team in:
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Industrial Requirements establishment.
- Definition of industrial system. First sketch, creation proposals, creation processes, options / variants.
- Improvements in existing industrial systems.
Support in the preparation of following deliverables:
- Definition and dimensioning of layouts, manufacturing flows, number of stations, buffer, deadlines ...
- Industrial systems models and simulations.
- Industrial requirements for products / processes / technologies / means / resources.
- Predictive industrial performance (CVAT, OEE, flow efficiency, capacity and increase of the industrial system, surface efficiency, CAPEX ...).
- Evaluation and recommendations of "Lean" line design.
- Proposals for industrial systems organization.
- Implementation of industrial systems.
- Evaluation of solutions for future and current industrial systems.
- Delivery of models using simulation tools and industry techniques (such as flow simulation, 3D simulation, ergonomics.
- Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Aerospace OR Industrial Engineering
- English: Negotiation
- Spanish: Negotiation.