Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/06/2019
CSW - Christian Solidarity Worldwide, Europe Intern
CSW - Christian Solidarity Worldwide
Bruxelles Livingstone, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
6 mesi (dal 2 settembre 2019)
1.000 € mensili lordi
L'offerta scade il 27/06/2019
As an intern gaining experience in human rights advocacy, you will work in our Brussels office. You will assist our highly experienced team of advocates, documenting violations of religious freedom and bringing the plight of those persecuted for their faith to the attention of EU governments and institutions, Members of the European Parliament (MEPs), the media and the general public.
- Assist with the research and analysis of human rights (particularly freedom of religion or belief) information pertaining to a given country, region or situation, including developments at the EU level.
- Assist with the production, maintenance and distribution of up-to-date resources for key decision makers, supporters and internal use.
- Assist with the development of our Brussels-based social media presence.
- Assist with the planning and logistics of advocacy meeting and visiting delegations.
- Assist with the coordination of and follow-up tasks related to our cooperation with major partners in Brussels and elsewhere.
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent research skills.