Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/06/2019
Airbus, Internship Materials & Processes Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space
Av. de Aragon, 404, Barajas, Spagna
The work will be performed in the frame of the Materials and Process Engineering Group in Barajas, TEIMO that is responsible for the área of M&P dealing with composites and organic materiales. The activities will be performed in and industrial environment, (manufacturing workshop) and not in a material laboratory. Considering that the ideal candidate will have limited experience in this field, its career will start by:
- Following the development test campaigns for the themomechanical characterization of composite materials
- Following the development test campaigns for other materials (not composites), like adhesives, paints etc.
- Test results reporting. Statistical data analysis. Report preparation
- Preparation of material specification
- Identification and preliminary selection of materials for the space projects at Barajas Plant
- Test definition for manufacturing processes manufacturing
- Substance identification under REACH regulation for participation in the Airbus internal projects on such topic.
- Support to the current tasks of the senior engineers in the dpt.
We are looking for last year students or graduates who are highly motivated and enthusiastic about joining Airbus to start their professional career.
The suitable candidate profile for this internship is:
- Aerospace Engineer (Materials, Processes)
- Some experience performing composite materials work in lab environment will be valued.
- Knowledge in designing tools as CATIA is desirable.
- English: Advanced
- Spanish: Fluent.