You will join the Airbus consolidation team (9 people), jointly accountable for the delivery of Airbus consolidated statements in accordance with overall quality and timetable requirements, which groups approximately 110 legal entities in various countries. The department is in charge of the following activities: Monthly closing for management and reporting purposes, quarterly delivery of Airbus consolidated financial statements and short-notes disclosures and Yearly disclosure of Airbus financial package.
In this context, you will have the role of consolidation analyst, in charge of supporting the department in various tasks to be managed.
• Support the Consolidation process in coordination with the other consolidation team members for Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually closings
• Support & perform analytical reviews of entities’ financial statements and Airbus consolidated financial information
• Contribute to the year-end additional information check and preparation for the group disclosures
• Participate to on-going projects to define leaner procedures and harmonised approaches within the Airbus consolidation department.
• You are in Bac+4, Bac+5 degree level, gap year (or equivalent) with a specialisation in Finance / audit / accounting
• You have knowledge in Finance, audit, accounting
• You master the use of front end tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint…
• Soft skills : good team player, rigorous, proactive, analytical mind and deadline compliance
• Advanced level in English.