Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2019
Puma, Intern Marketplace Ecommerce Europe
Puma way 1, Herzogenaurach, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Project/Business Management
6 mesi (dall'11 agosto)
- Create and maintain product master data for the Marketplace business in accordance with platform-specific requirements
- Support in deals and campaigns
- Support the European marketplace business by optimizing existing marketplaces
- Challenge given structures, identify inefficiencies and drive for synergies and solutions for the marketplace setup
- Work closely with internal eCommerce teams and manage cross-functional resources in a collaborative way
- Administrative marketplace backend workflows, monitor dashboards and systems.
- Student in Business Administration, Business Informatics or other relevant area
- Extreme attention to detail is a must for this position
- Ability to work independently, proactive and under time pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must, database tools are a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.