Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2019
Airbnb, Data Analyst Intern Spain & Portugal
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
- Assist with response to inquiries, providing data quickly and accurately, using mostly sql, but also excel and other tools such as Tableau.
- Deep data analysis both on the supply and demand side to provide a clear understanding on the marketplace performance at different levels.
- Provide not only data, but also the information behind it; Be able to provide main conclusions and come up with recommendations on how to address different problems, identifying opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Assist with the production of reports, and gather external data to have a better understanding on our performance vs the industry.
- Work seamlessly with other teams to coordinate research projects that require their expertise.
- Act as a key contributor to the success of the Homes Spain and Portugal Team
- Currently studying or due to finish university this year
- Expertise in SQL and experience with large databases and raw data, including the ability to write queries against large warehouses
- Expert user of Excel
- Strong spoken and written English and Spanish
- Proven ability to produce high quality analysis in a fast paced environment
- Very strong analytical skills
- Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Experience for an internet marketplace business is a plus
- Ability to work proactively and result driven: always trying to learn that extra detail that can help you take the most accurate decision.
- Good knowledge of the Spain and Portugal Markets