Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2019
Intesa Sanpaolo, ISP LUX Corporate Business Analyst Internship
Intesa Sanpaolo Group
19-21 Boulevard Prince Henri, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
- Manage day to day relationships with clients under the Relationship Manager's guidance;
- Prepare management reports for new and existing clients mainly finalized to internal credit approval requests (which imply the knowledge of the fundamentals of financials analysis);
- Knowledge of main banking products, credit standards, banking services and provide efficient customer services;
- Prepare pitches and marketing coverage presentations under the supervision of the RM and in coordination with product teams by taking into account the client profile and its financial needs;
- Profitability control and administrative management of a portfolio of clients in compliance with internal company policies;
- Participate in client meetings with the RM and prepare clients materials for existing and prospective clients;
- Deal with clients' requirements, relay their requests and ensure that the latter are well executed and satisfactorily managed.
- Previous experience in Corporate Banking;
- Previous experience or internship in a similar position.
- Good understanding of credit risk analysis;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the legal framework of the corporate banking activity;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in Finance & Economics;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Analytical skills and ability to understand and exploit financial information and databases;
- Fluent in English and Italian. French will be a plus;
- Sound team work approach.