Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2019
Mondelēz International, Internship in Cheese & Dairy - New Processing Research
Unterbibergerstrasse 15, Munich, Germania
6 mesi (da agosto o settembre 2019)
- Work together with experienced technical experts and learn the basics of project management in Research and Development
- Support various project related activities of our scientists
- Run small scale simulation trials, arrange analytical measurement applying advanced data processing.
- Conduct and present literature and state-of-the-art search analysis on project related objectives.
- Contribute to the development of innovative products and processes via our new pilot plant and during the scale-up in our factories.
- Student in Food Technology/Science or Chemical Engineering (min. 5th semester at university)
- Basic experience in using food processing equipment in plant or pilot plant
- Dedicated interest and skills in process engineering, related data processing and software application
- Very innovative and team building attitude
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Fluency in English, other European languages are an advantage.