Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2019
Blackstone, Tactical Opportunities - 2019 Offcycle Intern
40 Berkeley Square, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio settembre-ottobre 2019.
- Work with research and conduct research on companies, industries, and asset classes.
- Perform pertinent financial analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparables, and precedent transactions.
- Work with research to prepare due diligence packs for the investment team, providing relevant, informative materials.
- Conduct interviews with industry experts.
- Prepare written summaries and presentation materials for the investment team.
- Build detailed operating models on prospective deals.
- Draft information memorandum and marketing
- Provide overall support to investment team.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should (have):
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student or having just graduated
- strong communication skills
- a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- be a collaborative team player
- excellent attention to detail
- good judgment
- perseverance and stamina
- contribute to a positive culture
- presence and poise
- Knowledge of accounting and finance are desirable.