Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2019
Natixis, Marketing Designer - Internship
Natixis London Branch
Dowgate Hill, 25, London, Regno Unito
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
12 mesi (dal 15 luglio)
- Design marketing material for investment ideas, pitch books, factsheets & product brochures.
- Design logos, email footers, newsletters, posters in line with Natixis communication brandbook.
- Proofing marketing material in English.
- Assisting with video projects to promote Natixis Global Markets Knowledge & Expertise.
- Participate to internal communication (post on Yammer) and external communication (writing articles, preparing adverts).
- Help maintaining Natixis Global Markets website.
- Appetite for financial markets environment
- Organisational rigour: Meeting deadlines for products’ launches, reporting, product ideas.
- Editorial rigour: Good analytical skills and Organisation in the documents (i.e. layout, alignment, balance of the text, etc.)
- Marketing know-how: capacities to design new brochures in lign with Natixis guidelines/Brandbook
- Wish to discover Equity & Fixed Income Businesses
- Products rationale, client concerns and expectations
- Capacities to understand all products,
- Abilities to take into account Natixis Compliance requirements
- Abilities to work under pressure in order to deliver the marketing material.
- Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- PowerPoint, Word,
- Excel Html coding would be a plus.