Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2019
Bacardi, Supply Chain Trainee Portugal
Rua Barão Sabrosa, 286B, Lisbon, Portogallo
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Communicate with key skate holders (suppliers, retailers, customers etc.) to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Supervise the 3PL key activities to ensure customer requirements are meet
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Strong ability to establish rapport and build relationships across a variety of functional areas.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent organization skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong MS office skills- Excel (pivot tables, formulas, macros).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and proactively develop solutions.
- Desirable degree in Engineering.
- Professional English needed and Spanish as a plus.