Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/06/2019
UBS, Internship 2019, CIC Financing Advice
Europa-Strasse 1, Opfikon, Zürich, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi (da settembre 2019)
- join our leading Financing Advice Team and act as an active member in the structuring of Financing Solutions on the Derivatives as well as Private Debt side
- support the deal team along the value chain while liaising with various stakeholders within the bank such as the Real Estate team, trading, corporates, rate structuring and legal
- assist in drafting and preparing information for client presentations
- become a subject matter expert on the different aspects of OTC derivatives and Private Debt transactions
- acquire a broad understanding of the functioning of debt capital markets and related products
- get hands-on transaction experience in a team with very high deal flow.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master's degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
• a strong academic record, preferably with a focus on business administration, finance, banking, economics, engineering or similar
• a solid understanding of fixed income products and financial mathematics
• first class numerical and IT skills
• strong communication skills, with a good command of English (written and oral) and either German or French.