Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/06/2019
European Central Bank, Traineeships in Communications, Web & Digital
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
6 - 12 mesi. Inizio settembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 23/06/2019
Benefit: Spese di alloggio
As a trainee in the Digital Content team you will:
- draft posts for the ECB’s social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- create engaging digital campaigns for different target groups – including experts, the general public and youth audiences – to make the ECB better understood, in close cooperation with other communications teams and experts from across the bank;
- work closely with graphic designers and multimedia experts to create innovative visual content for digital channels, including videos and infographics;
- draft and edit web content for the ECB’s websites;
- draft teasers to summarise policy-makers’ speeches, interviews and other key publications for the ECB’s websites;
- support day-to-day content planning and the longer-term editorial calendar.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of communications, political science, economics, journalism, English-language studies, or related subject areas;
- experience in producing communications materials for digital channels, including creating content for social media;
- the ability to translate complex information into content that resonates with different target audiences;
- awareness of the latest trends in digital communications;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, available at read more.
- a basic understanding of and a strong interest in central banking, banking supervision and a broad knowledge of current European affairs.