Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/06/2019
International Labour Organization Internship
International Labour Organization - ILO
Rue Aimé Smekens 40, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio 1. settembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 29/06/2019
- conduct research on various policy issues including the drafting of analytical papers and reports on issues related to ILO's activities;
- assist with ILO-EU technical cooperation partnerships (monitoring calls for proposals, assist with examination of project proposals, etc.);
- monitor and report on EU policy developments relevant to the ILO;
- prepare briefings on topics that are of interest to the ILO;
- assist in organizing events, including in light of the ILO’s Centenary in 2019;
- attend conferences and meetings, prepare minutes and reports, assist in the preparation of input and presentations;
- assist in developing content for ILO-Brussels’ website and social media channels;
- carry out ad hoc administrative tasks.
- be in their last year of a master degree or above, or have completed their studies no earlier than one year prior to this application preferably in Political Science, International Relations, Law or Economics;
- have a strong interest in international and European social and employment issues and a basic knowledge of the ILO, EU institutions and the UN system;
- be proficient in English and French; knowledge of Dutch would be an asset;
- have excellent editorial skills;
- be computer literate.