Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/06/2019
Tesla, Energy Products Bid Team Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122 , Amsterdam , Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
- Support the Energy Products Bid Team EMEA in preparing and winning energy storage tenders through the creation of concise and accurate tender bids (sales proposals, costs calculations, technical specifications, technical layouts, etc).
- Devise and adapt tools contributing to increase the effectiveness of the team.
- Help in the creation of sustainable investment scenarios for potential customers using Tesla expertise of the energy storage market and its diverse applications.
- Assist in the preparation of first class proposal documents.
- Help in the creation of price offers, site layouts, and all documents which could be required as part of a tender.
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders involved in the preparation of a proposal answering to all customer’s requirements, including but not limited to Customers, Partners, Legal, Marketing and Engineering.
- Assist in analyzing, reporting and distributing competition trends analysis.
- Report to the EMEA Bid Team Manager on all type of activities.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (electrical or civil engineering preferred). MUST be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program for the duration of the 6-month internship.
- Fluency in English (Excellent writing and verbal skill) and at least one other European language, an additional European language would be a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work streams in parallel.
- Knowledge of energy infrastructures markets is a plus.
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.