Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/06/2019
Danone, Internship - Supplier Activation & Contract Transition
Schiphol Boulevard 105, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Supplier onboarding – to ensure a proper implementation of the model for suppliers
- Gathering data cross-functionally from different teams;
- Contacting and following up with our suppliers
- Setting KPIs with alongside data analysis and consolidation
- Contract transition – validate commercial conditions negotiated with our suppliers:
- Collecting information and analyzing databases.
- Improve our current onboarding and data collection process.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to support in other projects that are on-going in the team and develop your project management skills.
You are open-minded, flexible to adapt to different cultures and situations. You have an analytical mindset with excellent skills in Excel. You are continuously looking for improvements and are not afraid to share them. Also, you are eager to learn and motivated to run the extra mile. Finally, we are looking for someone who likes to work rigorously and autonomously, but can also work well in a team. It’s a plus if you have previous knowledge and/or experience in Google Analytics.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written.