Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2019
Henkel, Internship in Regional Controlling - Global Coordination
Henkelstr. 67, Düsseldorf, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
- Help steer the global business by supporting the regional and global controlling teams with regular reporting, forecasting and planning processes
- Develop state-of-the-art controlling and reporting processes and tools and implement them in close collaboration with the regional controllers globally
- Support the implementation of the new planning system
- Drive ongoing digitalization of controlling and finance.
- Top student who has ideally passed first semesters of business-related studies, focused on controlling, finance or accounting
- First relevant work experience, preferably abroad in the area of business controlling
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Team player with excellent communication and very strong analytical skills
- Pro-active mindset, out of the box thinking and high degree of performance orientation.