Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2019
Teads, Design Intern
Av. de Brasil, 17, Madrid, Spagna
Grafica e Design
- Run projects from start to finish
- Animate top quality HTML5/CSS3 ad formats
- Work on all initial design mocks (especially when they are no assets)
- Come up with new ways of gaining user insight and user experience practices
- Create and Design Teads Studio ad formats
- Innovate and deliver new solutions for ad portfolio
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Report into the Head of Design Spain.
- Keen eye for designing in Photoshop and Front end Design
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- Work closely with members of all departments, primarily Sales, Ad Operations and Marketing to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements.
- Studies in Design
- Adobe Creative Suite – expert photoshop knowledge
- A keen eye for designing, with creative flair primarily in Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator
- Power Point knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time management and communicate transparently with internal and external teams
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Video editing.