Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2019
Toyota, Internship Vehicle & Unit Project Management
Toyota Motor Europe
Hoge Wei 33, Zaventem, Belgio
Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
The Project Management team is investigating ways to reduce inefficiencies within the processes to coordinate all technical data with suppliers and manufacturing sites, through process kaizen and tasks automatization.
To support this activity, the selected candidate will be responsible to:
- Link process flow and key KPIs for data management.
- Revise current processes to remove inefficiencies.
- Automatization of repetitive tasks using software tools.
- Process technical data to support technical administration team.
- Update key KPIs and issue weekly and monthly key reports.
- Administrative task support where required.
- Working towards a university degree, in Engineering or Business Management. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- You have a good knowledge of an Engineering / Manufacturing organization and information systems.
- You have a strong interest and knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Access & Power BI).
- You have a strong interest in data management.
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- You are a dynamic team player with strong communication skills.
- You have a strong analytical mind and you are able to show an understanding of the skills expected for a Project Management role.