Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2019
Mondelēz International, Manufacturing Junior Program Internship
Carr. de León-Astorga 20, Órbigo, Spagna
- 12 months across different roles within the manufacturing area (Safety, Quality, Conversion)
- Responsibility from day one for your projects.
- Immersion in the IL6S methodology
- University degree as Engineer
- First working experiences through internships in a production plant.
- Experience in production continuous improvement is valuable.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is valuable
- MS-Office (especially Excel, Power Point)
- Study and / or work experiences abroad are a plus.
- A very high level of written and spoken English.
- Passion for our products.
- Ability to learn on the fly, self-initiative and team work skills
- An open mind and a willingness to take on new experiences.
- Communication, motivation and listening skills as well as idea leadership
- Analyse and problem solving skills, strategic thinking abilities