Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2019
Cartier, Stage - Ecommerce catalog coordinator
V7FW+9X, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
Fino a 1.400 euro mensili lordi (a seconda del livello di istruzione)
- Monthly publishing of product novelties on all Cartier websites.
As an e-commerce catalog coordinator, you publish novelties every months on all websites. To achieve your objectives, you enrich the content received from the PIM with specific information (suggestions, filters, cross-sell etc.).
- Being the contact point of the different markets when it comes to local catalog update requests.
You are the key contact for markets concerning the catalog administration and catalog issues.
- Contributing to the optimization of the CMS and of the website by identifying bugs and help solving them.
- Participating in projects around the optimization of our websites with the aim of enhancing their performance.
You participate to the website maintenance on your perimeter of expertise (functional evolutions, identification and follow-up of bugs, enhancement of the process, etc.). You participate to the definition and implementation of projects linked to the catalog and/or the e-merchandising (new version of a website, e-commerce deployment, new platform, website improvements).
- Following a Master’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- You have a previous experience in e-commerce or digital marketing ideally in a luxury field, using a CMS.
- You are used to work in an international environment and you enjoy work team.
- Your English is fluent, both spoken and written. You have good people and communication skills.
- You are known for analytic skills, your attention to details and your rigor.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).