Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2019
Fandom, IT Support Intern
ul. Arcybiskupa Baraniaka 6, Poznań, Polonia
As an IT Support Intern, you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues that our employees face on a daily basis, solving complex problems using analytical and creative thinking and supporting employees requests across Europe. As a part of Technology and Environment department, there will be also a couple of office related tasks to help out our Office Manager on her daily duties. Your responsibilities:
- Provide software/network/hardware problem diagnosis and resolutions
- Administration of macOS and Windows 10
- Maintenance of the company’s office equipment
- Provisioning new equipment.
- Support in supervision over the flow of documents inside and outside of the company
- Help in the efficient implementation of purchases and deliveries
- Administrative support of the operating team.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Practical knowledge of MacOS and/or Windows 10
- Experience with MS Office / Google Apps
- Basic knowledge of LAN / WAN Technologies
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to learn new technologies.