Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/06/2019
International Criminal Court, Internship - Prosecution Division
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio aprile 2020.
L'offerta scade il 30/10/2019
- Conduct legal research
- Assist in the drafting of legal filings
- Participate in evidence analysis and review of documents for disclosure
- Contribute to discussions at team meetings
All Candidates must have a law degree or be in the final stages of their legal studies at a recognised university. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications). Knowledge of Casemap, TRIM, and Ringtail is an asset.
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.