Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/06/2019
International Criminal Court, Internship - Office of Public Counsel for the Defence
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
3 - 6 mesi
L'offerta scade il 24/08/2019
- Conduct research on a wide range of complex legal issues;
- Draft memoranda, summaries, legal notes, and meeting minutes;
- Follow proceedings to assist with team assistance;
- Participate in internal meetings of the Court and presentations to external groups.
- All Candidates must have an advanced degree in law (L.L.M. or J.D.) or be in the final stages of their legal studies at a recognised university having undertaken coursework in international /national criminal law, comparative law and criminology, public international law, international humanitarian law and/or human rights. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
- Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
- High standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications and electronic databases).