Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/06/2019
ABN AMRO, Internship Corporate & Institutional Banking, Global Sector
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
As an intern you will work in the challenging surroundings of one of our Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) departments in our Amsterdam office:
- Trade & Commodity Finance (TCF) consists of the Agricultural and the Energy & Metals Commodity Finance departments
- Natural Resources consists of Energy EMEA, Basic Materials (Metals & Minerals and Chemicals), Capital Structuring & Advisory (CSA) and Sector Origination.
- Transportation & Logistics consists of Shipping, Intermodal and Logistics.
- You’re in the process of obtaining a Master degree or recent graduate, preferably in finance or business economics
- You have good commercial, analytical and writing skills
- You have an Intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to learn
- You are fluent in English
- You are experienced in working with Excel, Power Point and Word