Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/06/2019
Scandit, Computer Vision Internship
Förrlibuckstrasse 181, Zürich, Svizzera
We are looking for students with a passion for computer vision and machine learning to join our Zurich team and help us revolutionize the traditional barcode scanner and text recognition market with our innovative mobile solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable devices. You will be part of the computer vision team and help us improve and extend our product and its automated testing and release infrastructure. Depending on your background and interests, you could work on one of the following projects:
- Implement new features in our industry-leading Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK
- Evaluate experimental computer vision and machine learning algorithms that have the potential to improve the performance of our product
- Optimize our products for embedded Linux devices (such as the NVIDIA Jetson TX2) and mobile phones
- Enhance tracking and augmented reality capabilities of our solutions
- Work on challenging object and text recognition problems and evaluate different experimental real-time algorithms.
- Highly motivated student, interested in an internship of 4 months or longer
- Enrolled in or completed a bachelor’s or master’s program in computer science or a related field
- Solid knowledge of data structures and experience in object-oriented programming
- If you are interested in working on the core image recognition algorithms, solid C++ programming skills will be needed
- Knowledge in computer vision or machine learning is a plus.