Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/06/2019
Hexagon/Leica Geosystems, Internship in Mechatronics for high precision applications
Heinrich-Wild-Strasse 201, Heerbrugg, Svizzera
- Design, execution and analysis of experiments
- Development of mathematical compensation strategies
- Development and testing of opto-mechatronic measurement devices
- Multi-physic simulations for virtual prototyping and testing
- Control of robotic systems using state-of-the-art techniques.
- At minimum successful completion of four semester of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electronic/Electrical or Software Engineering
- Excellent academic record
- Motivated to work in the field of precision mechanics and measurement within an interdisciplinary team
- Diligent and able to manage your tasks autonomously
- Software programming skills (MATLAB/Python/C++)
- Good communications skills in English (written and verbal).