Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/07/2019
Nielsen, Commercial Intern
Diemerhof 2, 1112 XL Diemen, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Assist Analytic Consultants in preparing analysis and presentations for well-known brands in supermarkets, drug, petrol and liquor stores. Examples of analysis are category and brand reviews about the performance of brands or retailers in terms of sales and market share. In addition we explain the “why”: are sales up or down due to a company’s assortment, price, or promotion strategy?
- Support our Client Service Online team with set up and maintenance of client reports in which we track our clients’ performance (e.g. sales, market share, promotional pressure, price level, etc.)
- Be part of specific analytical team projects.
• A relevant degree level qualification, such as Business Economics/Administration, Marketing Management/Analytics/Intelligence or similar
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Genuine interest in the marketing of food, homecare and personal care products
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency in English, both verbal and written. Proficiency in Dutch is an advantage.