Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/07/2019
Philips, Internship: Consumer marketing Garment Steamers
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
- Support Consumer Marketing Managers in launching new products in the garment steamers subcategory
- Supporting activities will be; geographical roll-out of existing propositions, market data analysis, competitor analysis and support the organization on internal events
- The goal of the internship will be to learn about the many different aspects of the consumer marketing role
- You should be able to work on small assignments independently, should have very good communication skills to communicate with all the different stakeholders with different cultural background over the world.
- Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (MSc.) in: Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Management Sciences, Marketing, Product development, Industrial Design. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Very good command of MS Office
- English should be very good in speaking and writing
- Competences; Product Development, Marketing management, Strategic management and/ or international business management
- Preferably previous experience in an internship