Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/07/2019
Philips, Internship: iOS App Development
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: agosto-settembre 2019
- Writing software – coding of new features in App (optionally linked to an IoT device). Activities are to define the use cases and to translate them to tangible stories and requirements in an iterative way. Then ensure to code and verify the functionality and demonstrate it in the bi-weekly demos.
- Writing documentation – contribute to clearly formulated requirements and test cases, as well as coming up with descriptions of the design choices and the final solution. The format and maturity of the documentation should be sufficient to ensure smooth knowledge transfer.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor or Master study focusing on software development. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period;
- Application development on iOS;
- Experience with Vision Algorithms / Machine Learning might focus the assignment for a more specific assignment on iOS.
- Write quality code in one or more of the programming languages: C/C++; Objective-C; Swift;
- Team player; Technology focused with purpose to make great consumer experiences;
- Sufficient language proficiency in English;