Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/07/2019
Novo Nordisk, Project Management Intern in Manufacturing IT
Krogshøjvej 27, Bagsværd, Danimarca
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
6-12 mesi. Inizio: 1 settembre 2019
L'offerta scade il 11/08/2019
On a high level, your responsibilities will vary widely and could for example include data analysis, information gathering, communication material preparation, managing stakeholders and independently driving hands-on work with the manufacturing sites. You are expected to support projects owned by the department involving stakeholders across the global organisation.
- passion for project management and new technologies.
- you're currently studying for your Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- you master English, verbally as well as in writing.
- you have an innovative mind-set providing new ways of communicating to a diverse audience.
- you have strong work ethics and willingness to take responsibility for your own learning.
- you are service minded and able to work independently.
- you are great at focusing on solutions and opportunities.