Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/07/2019
International Atomic Energy Agency, Internship in the Division of Budget & Finance
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Str. 5, Wien, Austria
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 18/07/2019
As a member of a team led by a Unit/Section Head in the Division of Budget and Finance, the intern will assist in handling diverse financial operations from different business areas using the Agency ERP system (Oracle) and participate in ad-hoc tasks or projects to improve efficiency of financial operations.
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, information management, mathematics or statistics
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint), strong skills in Excel an asset.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Candidates must not have previously participated in the IAEA's internship programme.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential; fluency in any other IAEA official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian) an asset.