Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/07/2019
Novo Nordisk, Molecular biology internship in Virus safety Team
Novo Nordisk - Clinical Development & Medical
Hagedornsvej 1, Gentofte, Danimarca
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
L'offerta scade il 26/07/2019
You will work in close collaboration with scientists and technicians in the team to develop an in house quantitative PCR method for Retrovirus-like particle (RVLP) quantification. In this role you will perform targeted literature searches to address the scientific challenges of the project, establish RVLP genome sequencing protocol, design primers targeted against RVLP genomes, help to develop/ensure project milestones, and keep the team updated of project progress, work with team members on ad-hoc laboratory projects, and assist with development of ongoing activities.
- You are currently studying for your Master’s degree in Biomedicine, Molecular sciences, Virology, Biochemical engineering or other relevant field.
- Preferably general knowledge and key laboratory techniques related to molecular biologyis.
- It is considered an advantage to have knowledge within molecular detection techniques e.g. qPCR and reverse transcriptase qPCR and Next Generation Sequencing.
- As a person, you are outgoing with a strong personal drive and dedication.
- You should be fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing.