Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/07/2019
Ferrero, Internship Group Media
Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Findel, Lussemburgo
Comunicazione/Marketing, Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
1.500 euro mensili lordi
Benefit: mensa aziendale
- Monitoring, analyzing and preparing regular report summaries on the media industry (ad trends, agency networks, competitors, media owners etc.);
- Supporting the management of our global media reporting process and the development of the related reporting platforms (dashboard, scorecards etc.) across the areas to ensure continued improvement and to build an integrated global media database;
- Preparing and supporting presentations, business updates and other reports by integrating information from many sources and adjusting each document according to the business needs;
- Building positive partnerships with key internal stakeholders across different functions;
- Taking your role in daily activities of the group media team (related to social media/websites monitoring and cross functional projects).
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields;
- Exceptional analytical skillset;
- Interest in insights generation through data analysis;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Good organizational, time-management and problem solving skills;
- Open-minded, diligent, passionate about Ferrero and new media;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- International and/or FMCG experiences are considered a plus.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up);
- Knowledge with online analytics tools is considered a plus (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language skills are considered a plus.