Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/07/2019
Imperial Tobacco, EU Corporate Affairs Intern
Schaliënhoevedreef 20, Mechelen, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 29/07/2019
- Undertaking research into regulatory issues across Europe
- Updating and checking European stakeholder mapping
- Building Corporate Affairs strategies for upcoming regulatory issues
- Assisting in the delivery of webinars, newsletters and other communications activities
- Providing ad hoc support in the development of visual communications materials, and in the running of our Twitter handle
- Sound and current knowledge of EU decision making processes, and a passion to understand and practice Corporate Affairs.
- Work experience acquired from within relevant EU Institutions or other corporate environments is seen as an advantage.
- An affinity for Corporate Affairs Communications.
- A good command of both spoken and written English; additional languages are an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills, diligence, a keen eye for detail, and a hands-on/pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills & strong analytical skills.