Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/07/2019
Mattel, Sales & Marketing Intern
Langebrogade 5, Copenhagen, Danimarca
6 mesi prorogabili fino a 12
Responsible for developing key business reporting:
- Perform performance analysis, shipments, pos reports, and inventory for our customers and brands.
- Responsible for tracking price analyses on competition, provide insights to the team.
Support business execution:
- Update business calendars and ensure communication of priorities.
- Support retail databases and content activities.
- Responsible for samples process: requests, tracking and delivery.
- Support the sales and marketing team with ad hoc tasks (promotional activities, prepare presentations, distribute materials, help organize events).
Assist team meetings:
- Help book travel on ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible for team meeting logistics and preparation.
- Assist with external meetings in general.
- You are pursuing a business-related degree (Bachelor/Master) with a keen interest in Sales or Marketing.
- You are enthusiastic and positive towards constant change.
- You are fluent in English; any Scandinavian language is a plus.
- You have excellent organization and planning skills.
- You have great communication skills (both written and verbally).
- You are a proactive team player, but you can work independent and get things done.
- You are advanced in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).