Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/07/2019
Avery Dennison, Internship: Treasury/Finance
Avery Dennison Corporation
Willem Einthovenstraat 11, Oegstgeest, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: 15 agosto 2019
410 euro mensili
Key Internship Responsibilities will be to support the treasury department in its
● cash management operations
● foreign exchange operations and reporting
● intercompany loans management and administration
Next you will also be supporting with one or more of the following projects, that could also serve as a master thesis subject:
Revised Global Cash Management Structure implementation (including Virtual Bank Accounts)
Upgrade/Implementation of Treasury Management System
Counterparty credit risk
Value-at-Risk applied to FX Hedging
- You are completing a Master's degree in Economics, with a strong preference for specialization in Finance/Financial Economics.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (any other European language is a plus).
- Be a team-player, no 9 to 5 mentality, good project management skills and self-starter.
- Be highly motivated and creative thinker.
- Be able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes.
- Have very strong cultural awareness and taste for international environments.