Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/07/2019
Ferrero, Internship Sustainability
Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Findel, Lussemburgo
Produzione/Qualità, Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
1.500 euro mensili lordi
Benefit: mensa aziendale
- Development of internal worksheets/tools for data interpretation and visualization (Excel);
- Data analysis (packaging, raw materials, business trips, logistics etc.);
- Benchmarking competitors by gathering relevant material on different sustainability topics;
- Environmental model update and KPI monitoring;
- Environmental database management;
- Activities and processes streamlining;
- Biodiversity analysis (protected areas near factories etc.);
- Consumer unit analysis for Life Cycle Assessment (SAP reports – energy and fuel consumption data, raw materials etc.).
- Student or Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Quality Management or related fields;
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work effectively in a high pressure environment;
- Analytical & detail-oriented mindset;
- Experience in interpreting and visualizing data;
- Passionate about Sustainability and related topics;
- Strong interest in what Sustainability means for Ferrero.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Visual Basic knowledge a plus;
- First experience with Life cycle assessment principles or related software.
- Fluency in English;
- Any other language a plus.